Dec 9, 2016

The road to Heresy Doubles 1 - 10 minute Hobby Progress

I'm on the hobby road to finishing the 30k Imperial Fist army I started last year. The marines saw three games of unpainted shame, the next game they're in will be with fully painted honours.

I have limited time most days so I'm aiming for at least a 10 minutes hobby progress each day with occasional 30 minute and 1 hour painting sessions. The 10 minute sessions should let me get everything ready to go for the longer ones, if everything is set up I can just sit down and paint straight away, no messing around for 10 or 20 minute before hand looking for tools, paints or models.

-------
10 Minute Hobby Progress
-------

Lining up bases to make sure I have them all and get them ready to be glued to corks for airbrush basecoat.

No comments: